What do our Savannah wedding planners or Day of Coordinators do?
A Day of coordinator (more like month-of-coordinator) is for the bride and groom who want to do most of the planning themselves, but when their wedding day arrives, they need a professional to execute all of their hard work. Our Savannah wedding planners coordinate the logistics of your wedding day to make sure that everything that you have spent months planning runs exactly how you envisioned. From the arrival times of the Cake, florist, trolley pick up and drop offs to packing all your gifts and goodies at the end of the night, the day-of coordinator will take care of it all.
Many times, brides rely on family and friends to help carry out plans on the day of their wedding. By asking a friend or family member to take on this stressful task, that person will not be able to enjoy the event as a guest, and will end up feeling under-appreciated.
In most cases, your friends and family have little experience in the role of event coordinator. They often end up feeling completely overwhelmed as they try to do everything that must be done to ensure that the day runs smoothly.
We have a team of wedding coordinators that have many years of experience that will gladly do this for you. We’ve worked with most of the Savannah and Hilton Head wedding vendors and have built solid relationships with them ensuring a well-run smooth event.
- Pre-planning meeting to gather the details of your ceremony
- Coordinate the rehearsal the day before with your wedding officiant
- Assist and supervise with wedding ceremony
- Distribute flowers to the wedding party and family members
- Direct wedding day processional and recessional
- Confirmation of your ceremony service providers
- Distribution of any final payments to ceremony vendors
- Assistance with ceremony décor including unity candles, pew bows, programs, etc.
- Cue musicians
- Direct vendor deliveries to the ceremony site
- Pre planning meeting to gather the details of your event
- supervising reception set-up and ensuring all is done to your specifications including any décor setup I can assist with
- Create a timeline
- Our Savannah wedding planners serve as the main contact point for wedding reception vendors on your wedding day
- Direct vendor deliveries to the reception site
- Manage reception site staff including caterers, musicians, etc.
- Assist with wedding photos if needed, including locating family and friends
- Direct reception events, announcing/introduction of the wedding party, cueing speeches, first dance, dinner, bride and father dance, groom and mother dance until the last formality is done. I will coordinate this with your DJ.
- Distribution of any final payments to any vendors
- Confirm all vendors and deliveries prior to the wedding
Certified Wedding Coordinator
A graduate of QC Event Planning School, Cindy takes pride in every event she does by treating it as if it were her own. She goes above and beyond what is expected of every client and helps to create wonderful, exciting, events by making sure your day and your event run smooth and worry-free. Her mission is to create an atmosphere for memories that will last a lifetime. Her dedication to details is sure to compliment your upcoming celebration, and her solid relationships with other area wedding professionals help make your event truly All About You.